In response to the COVID-19 crisis, Oregon Eye Specialists is exceeding CDC/Oregon Health Authority recommendations to keep patients safe during appointments. Your health and our employees’ health are our greatest concern.
To ensure the highest level of health, safety and service for all, please read our COVID-19 guidelines prior to scheduling an appointment.
If you have had any of the following COVID-19 SYMPTOMS in the last 2 weeks, please call ahead of your appointment for further instructions:
- Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea.
- Diagnosis of COVID-19.
- Sick contacts with suspicion or confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19.
- Significant exposures such as travel, gatherings, hospitalizations.
- Pink eye.
- Reside in a facility (i.e. nursing home, independent living).
PATIENT PRE-CHECK-IN SCREENING Instructions and Heightened Restrictions
- Please arrive wearing a face mask. Patients and visitors are required to wear face masks in our facilities. This includes homemade cloth masks or other personally sourced masks. Patients or visitors who arrive with an unapproved mask will be given a hospital-issued mask.
- Bring completed on-line patient check-in forms.
- Please arrive in the clinic no more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Early arrivals must wait in your car until 5 minutes before your appointment, unless additional time is needed for assistance during the visit.
- Upon arrival you will have your temperature taken and be offered hand sanitizer and a face mask, if not wearing one.
- Late arrivals will have to reschedule the appointment.
- Companions are not allowed in the clinic. Exception: a single companion is allowed if required to provide assistance to the patient.
- Social distancing of 6 ft must be maintained in the clinic space. You may be asked to wait in your car to maintain social distancing. Please bring a cell phone so we can better communicate with you and your driver.
- All rooms and chairs will be sanitized aggressively by our staff between appointments.
THE OPTICAL SIGHT SHOP is currently limiting patients in the lobby. Please call to schedule an appointment with an optician prior to arriving at the clinic.
Oregon Eye Specialists, PC