In response to the COVID-19 crisis, Oregon Eye Specialists is exceeding CDC/Oregon Health Authority recommendations to keep patients safe during appointments. Your health and our employees’ health are our greatest concern.
Oregon Eye Specialists is limiting patients in the Optical Sight Shop. Please call to schedule an appointment with an optician prior to arriving at the clinic.
We are pleased to offer telemedicine visits. This means you can have an appointment with your ophthalmologist safely from home using a smartphone, tablet or computer. Call your clinic or send an email to email@example.com to schedule an appointment, Monday through Friday 9:00 AM-4:00 PM. Not all health issues are right for a virtual visit and if your physician feels it is necessary to see you in person, our staff will help make an in-person appointment instead.
Please read closely as the scenarios listed may impact your upcoming appointment.
Call ahead of your appointment if you have or have had any of the following in the last 2 weeks:
- Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste/smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting or diarrhea.
- Diagnosis of COVID-19.
- Sick contacts with suspicion or confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19.
- Significant exposures such as travel, gatherings, hospitalizations.
- Pink eye or
- Reside in a facility (i.e. nursing home, independent living).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is our office open?
- Yes, as of May 1, 2020 the State of Oregon is allowing elective surgery. Our clinics are open and our providers are available for full medical eye care services. We have administrative staff in the office to answer your phone calls and emails you may have regarding scheduling appointments.
How do the telemedicine appointments work?
- The telemedicine appointments give you an opportunity to meet the doctors and learn about your potential treatment options from the comfort and safety of your home.
- Call or email our office to learn more about telemedicine and if appropriate, we can schedule you for a virtual appointment. SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT
Oregon Eye Specialists, PC