In response to the COVID-19 crisis, Oregon Eye Specialists is exceeding CDC/Oregon Health Authority recommendations to keep patients safe during appointments. Your health and our employees’ health are our greatest concern.
Our providers are currently limiting care to surgery, post-op and urgent eye issues. We will open for full medical eye care services on May 26, 2020.
Oregon Eye Specialists is limiting patients in the Optical Sight Shop. Please call to schedule an appointment with an optician prior to arriving at the clinic.
Oregon Eye Specialists is pleased to offer Telemedicine visits. This means you can have an appointment with your ophthalmologist safely from home using a smartphone, tablet or computer. Call or email to schedule an appointment – 503.636.2551 or email@example.com Monday through Friday 9:00 AM-4:00 PM. Not all health issues are right for a virtual visit and if your physician feels it is necessary to see you in person, our staff will help make an in-person appointment instead.
Please read closely as the scenarios listed may impact your upcoming appointment.
Please call ahead of your appointment if you have or have had any of the following in the last 2 weeks:
- Fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste/smell, sore throat, muscle aches, chills, diarrhea, vomiting, significant headache.
- Diagnosis of COVID-19.
- Sick contacts with suspicion or confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19.
- Significant exposures such as travel, gatherings, hospitalizations.
- Pink eye.
- Reside in a facility (ie nursing home, independent living).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is our office open?
- Yes, as of May 1, 2020 the State of Oregon is allowing elective surgery. Our providers are currently limiting care to surgery, post-op and urgent eye issues. We will open for full medical eye care services on May 26, 2020. We have administrative staff in the office to answer your phone calls, and any emails you may have regarding scheduling appointments.
How do the Telemedicine appointments work?
- Call or email our office to learn more about Telemedicine and if appropriate, we can schedule you for a virtual appointment. SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT
- The Telemedicine appointments give you an opportunity to meet the doctors and learn about your potential treatment options from the comfort and safety of your home.
Oregon Eye Specialists, PC