At Oregon Eye Specialists we are committed to bringing our patients the absolute best and latest in eye care technology. We are excited to share a new, groundbreaking treatment in dry eye, MGD and blepharitis (lid inflammation) called BlephEx.
Are You A Candidate for BlephEx®?
If you suffer from one or more of the following symptoms, you may be suffering from blepharitis:
- Itching or scratchy eyes
- Foreign body sensation
- Dry eyes
- Eye rubbing
Blepharitis can only be diagnosed by your eye doctor. Make sure to let your doctor know of your eye symptoms and inquire about BlephEx®, the latest in eyecare technology for maintaining eyelid hygiene.
BlephEx®…The first and Only Doctor Eyelid Cleaning Procedure to Help Maintain Clean and Healthy Lids
- Over 50% of all patients suffer from some type of dry eye and blepharitis symptoms.
- BlephEx® is a new, in-office procedure that allows your doctor to take an active role in helping prevent, as part of a healthy lifestyle, the risk of dry eye and blepharitis.
- BlephEx® cleans eyelids to maintain eyelid hygiene.
- With regular treatments, as part of a healthy lifestyle, patients may be able to reduce their risk of returning symptoms associated with dry eye and blepharitis.
- The BlephEx® treatment only takes a few minutes to perform.
Discover Dry Eye Relief! Our Tualatin, Lake Oswego and St. Vincent Clinics can help if you are suffering with Dry Eye Syndrome.
Content shared from Rysurg – BlephEx