Oregon Eye Specialists, P.C. is a progressive and established eye care group operating 10 locations across the state of Oregon. Our diverse team of medical, clinical, optical, and administrative staff are the heart of our business. We believe that investing in the health, happiness, and growth of our team is one of the most strategic priorities for the company. As such, we are committed to offering a robust benefits program (competitive compensation, comprehensive health care, cutting-edge technology, vibrant workspaces, etc.) – but we’ve found that true-fit candidates are excited by a number of unique employee offerings, including:
- An intimate culture – You won’t find an empty corporate environment at OES. We work hard to make sure that our staff and our patients benefit from an intimate culture and small clinic setting.
- Top-notch talent – When we hire smart, talented people, they attract and help foster a culture of performance around them.
- Engaged leadership – The same doctors and staff that you work alongside every day are dedicated to making OES a great place to work. Leadership helps employees understand where we’re headed as a business, what we (as an organization) are here to accomplish, and how you can help.
- Meaningful work – Every day at OES we deliver the gift of sight. Can you imagine a more rewarding career?
- Opportunity for growth – We believe that every professional deserves an employer invested in cultivating their professional skills and pursuing a meaningful career path. At OES, we strive to ensure that team members have every opportunity to grow and evolve.
If the above work environment sounds like what you’re looking for, and you consider yourself a highly accountable, communicative, and team-oriented professional – we would love to hear from you!
All OES team members must possess a strong team-oriented approach, excellent communication skills (verbal and written), superb attention to detail, ability to multi-task without sacrificing accuracy, a calm demeanor in the midst of busy clinic operations, the ability to provide clear and supportive feedback to peers and providers, and genuinely enjoy going above and beyond in an effort to provide an exceptional patient experience.
If this sounds like you, please see our open positions below. To apply, simply email us your resume and cover letter, and include the name of the open position you’d like to be considered for in the subject line of your email.
Ophthalmic Technician – Tualatin
Oregon Eye Specialists is hiring for an experienced Ophthalmic Technician to support our physicians and provide an exceptional patient experience at multiple OES clinic locations. The ideal candidate possesses strong problem-solving and communication skills, thrives when coordinating multiple tasks, and can type accurately and quickly (minimum of 50 WPM). A person in this role will help prepare for patient visits, screen and test patients, document medical history, and interact with patients in a courteous manner. We are most interested in hearing from those with previous experience or training as an optometric or ophthalmic assistant, preferably in a private practice setting. Please note: this role will require Ophthalmic Assistant or Ophthalmic Technician certification within six months of employment.
Ready to get started? To apply, please email us your detailed cover letter and resume.